The Caledonian Liberation Army is a mysterious paramilitary organisation that has sprung up in the wake of the apocalypse. Their goals, priorities and activities are unknown outside their membership, but this secrecy causes the other factions to eye them with suspicion.
In addition to standard storeroom inventory, this faction may sell:
- deluxe lockpick
- deluxe safecracker tools
- electric lockpick
- simple lockpicks
- simple safecracker tools
- cultural inculcation, if you are admired
- good word, if you are admired
- tinkerer token, if you are exalted
Missions unique to this faction
- Give 5 cigarettes to Beckett
- Kill 10 former mine workers
- Kill 10 zombies
Missions common to all factions
- Give 5 medical supplies to one of the faction's mission npcs.
- Give an envelope to the person it is addressed to
- Fix 2 objects in rooms controlled by the faction within the faction's stronghold.
- Search houses on the specified street for the specified item, and give it to Vincent Vango.
- Tamper with the ledger of a faction other than this one to <increase/decrease> demand for the specified type of goods.
Missions requiring commands
(These missions are only offered if you have the command used in the mission)
- Bandage 3 others.
- Deactivate 10 alarms
- Prospect 10 locations successfully
- Repair 10 items
- Ssh to the specified address and download the specified file onto a thumb drive, and deliver that thumb drive to the specified member of this faction.
Missions for factions with enemies
- Incapacitate 10 npcs belonging to a faction randomly selected from Dragoons
- Search 10 rooms belonging to a faction randomly selected from Dragoons.
- Steal $50 worth of goods from the storeroom of a faction randomly selected from Dragoons.