|Favours||Eduard van Helgen|
|Teacher||Byle the Clown|
The Dark Carnival is a bit unique in that they do not use UK currency in their shop, but use carnival tokens instead, and that they not buy, only sell. They do not take kindly to those who would try to remove money from the safe. A carnival token is probably worth about 15p, though it weighs a lot more than the corresponding amount in UK money (3 grams each, compared to the same value in UK money being less than 1 gram.
In addition to randomly generated storeroom content, this shop may offer:
- repair clothes, if you are respected
- good word, if you are admired
- experience, if you are admired
- healing, if you are exalted
- payout, if you are admired
Missions unique to this faction
- Give economic report to Elroy Sykes.
- Give 5 fruits to Helen Gossett
- Give 5 radio innards to Helen Gossett
- Kill 5 walkers
Missions common to all factions
- Give 5 medical supplies to one of the faction's mission npcs.
- Give an envelope to the person it is addressed to
- Fix 2 objects in rooms controlled by the faction within the faction's stronghold.
- Search houses on the specified street for the specified item, and give it to Vincent Vango.
- Tamper with the ledger of a faction other than this one to <increase/decrease> demand for the specified type of goods.
Missions requiring commands
(These missions are only offered if you have the command used in the mission)