|Favours||Private Bill Cordingly|
|Missions||Colonel Irving and Lt. Colonel Ricketts|
|Shopkeeper||Captain Jessica Allen|
|Tokens||Captain Jessica Allen|
|Teacher||Sgt. Major Sutton|
The Royal Scottish Dragoon Guards are the only military order left in the city of Dunglen. They are quartered at the Doerner Cavalry Barracks where they are attempting to regain control of the city and prevent the situation getting any worse.
Members of this faction will attack you if you have admired or higher standing with Caledonia, and may open fire on you if you are disdained or lower.
Their resident doctor is Doctor Samantha Quirk.
In addition to standard generated storeroom inventory, this faction may sell:
- AR-51 assault rifle
- cardboard boxes containing twenty shotgun shells
- high calibre clips
- low calibre clips
- MJ-12 semi-automatic pistol
- cultural inculcation, if you are admired,
- good word, if you are admired,
- tinkerer token, if you are exalted
- healing, if you are admired
Missions unique to this faction
- Give one assault rifle to Ricketts or Sutton.
- Give two pistols to Ricketts or Sutton.
- Kill 10 former soldiers.
- Kill 5 keeners.
- Steal $50 from Caledonia's shop.
Missions common to all factions
- Give 5 medical supplies to one of the faction's mission npcs.
- Give an envelope to the person it is addressed to
- Fix 2 objects in rooms controlled by the faction within the faction's stronghold.
- Search houses on the specified street for the specified item, and give it to Vincent Vango.
- Tamper with the ledger of a faction other than this one to <increase/decrease> demand for the specified type of goods.
Missions requiring commands
(These missions are only offered if you have the command used in the mission)
- Bandage 3 others.
- Deactivate 10 alarms
- Prospect 10 locations successfully
- Repair 10 items
- Ssh to the specified address and download the specified file onto a thumb drive, and deliver that thumb drive to the specified member of this faction.
Missions for factions with enemies
- Incapacitate 10 npcs belonging to a faction randomly selected from Caledonia
- Search 10 rooms belonging to a faction randomly selected from Caledonia.
- Steal $50 worth of goods from the storeroom of a faction randomly selected from Caledonia.