From Epitaph Player Wiki
Revision as of 15:39, 20 August 2013 by April
Epitaph History Timeline
- 17th - Epitaph is founded, using server space generously donated by Sojan@Discworld. You can see our original design document Here.
- 25th - Epitaph's second creator, Hambone, logs on for the first time.
- 19th - future admin Eek logs on for the first time, and there is great rejoicing.
- 4th - Epitaph opens, briefly, for its first 'friends and family' closed alpha test.
- 6th - Drakkos starts blogging on what was then known as the 'mud commentary' blog. Much of Epitaph's history is in this blog.
- 12th - Epitaph opens briefly for its friends and family closed beta.
- 20th - After a horde of undead was spotted on Heron Street, a small band of survivors decided to take the fight to the enemy. They called it The Great Zombie Purge of 2013.