The Iron Farmers are a band of Braellen locals who have fortified the McKinnely brother's farmhouse. They believe they have the skills to survive the apocalypse, and welcome any who wish to learn of their self-sufficient lifestyle - provided they have the guts to put in the work.
In addition to random storeroom inventory, you may be able to purchase:
- beer bottle
- medium rucksack
- skinning knife
- repair clothes, if you are admired
- handout, if you are admired
- repair weapons, if you are admired
Missions unique to this faction
- Give 3 lumps of rabbit meat to Roland McKinnely.
- Give 3 skins to Roland McKinnely.
- Give 3 wooden logs to Roland McKinnely.
- Give land agreement treaty to William Roberts in Braellen.
- Kill 4 elderly shamblers.
- Kill 10 raiders.
Missions common to all factions
- Give 5 medical supplies to one of the faction's mission npcs.
- Give an envelope to the person it is addressed to
- Fix 2 objects in rooms controlled by the faction within the faction's stronghold.
- Search houses on the specified street for the specified item, and give it to Vincent Vango.
- Tamper with the ledger of a faction other than this one to <increase/decrease> demand for the specified type of goods.
Missions requiring commands
(These missions are only offered if you have the command used in the mission)