Osiris Public Relations
|Osiris Public Relations|
|Teacher||Don Mathis and Professor Bolingbroke|
The Osiris Corporation was the very model of a multinational corporation in the times before the infection. No matter how high you were up their management structure, the nature and diversity of their portfolio was such that you'd only understand a fraction of what went on. Since the apocalypse, they have been working hard to fend off threats from the secular, ecclesiastical and physical realms whilst trying to find a way to revert the relentless encroachment of the dead. This is what has become their public relations department, charged with creating allies, enforcing agreements, and recruiting new members.
- cultural inculcation, if you are admired
- good word, if you are admired
- tinkerer token, if you are exalted
- phalanx dose, if you are admired
- lucky escape, if you are admired.
Missions unique to this faction
- Give 5 radio innards to Vanessa Haynes
- Give 10 computer innards to Vanessa Haynes
- Kill 10 missionaries
- Kill 10 operatives
Missions common to all factions
- Give 5 medical supplies to one of the faction's mission npcs.
- Give an envelope to the person it is addressed to
- Fix 2 objects in rooms controlled by the faction within the faction's stronghold.
- Search houses on the specified street for the specified item, and give it to Vincent Vango.
- Tamper with the ledger of a faction other than this one to <increase/decrease> demand for the specified type of goods.
Missions requiring commands
(These missions are only offered if you have the command used in the mission)
- Bandage 3 others.
- Deactivate 10 alarms
- Prospect 10 locations successfully
- Repair 10 items
- Ssh to the specified address and download the specified file onto a thumb drive, and deliver that thumb drive to the specified member of this faction.
Missions for factions with enemies
- Incapacitate 10 npcs belonging to a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to the Last Covenant and United Nations
- Search 10 rooms belonging to a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to the Last Covenant and United Nations.
- Steal $50 worth of goods from the storeroom of a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to the Last Covenant and United Nations.
Missions for factions with enemies requiring commands
- Charm 10 members of a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to the Last Covenant and United Nations.
- Intimidate 10 members of a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to the Last Covenant and United Nations.
In addition to randomly generated inventory, this faction may sell:
- little yellow pill
- osiris dagger