|Missions||Sir Alisdair Geddes|
|Shopkeeper||Squire Malcolm Cobb|
|Teacher||Sir David Urqhart|
The Poor Soldiers of Christ are the military arm of the Last Covenant. While their ranks do include foot soldiers and infantry, it is the Knighthood that is the core of the order and the steel in its bones. The Poor Soldiers operate widely across the globe, making use of their skill at arms and vast numbers to cut down opposition.
- repair armour, if you are admired
- cultural inculcation, if you are admired
- good word, if you are admired
- tinkerer token, if you are exalted
- repair weapons, if you are admired (cost 10000)
Missions unique to this faction
- Give 20 steel things to Sir Alisdair Geddes.
- Give 20 iron things to Sir Alisdair Geddes.
- Kill 10 Black Watch
- Kill 10 Sea Wolves
Missions common to all factions
- Give 5 medical supplies to one of the faction's mission npcs.
- Give an envelope to the person it is addressed to
- Fix 2 objects in rooms controlled by the faction within the faction's stronghold.
- Search houses on the specified street for the specified item, and give it to Vincent Vango.
- Tamper with the ledger of a faction other than this one to <increase/decrease> demand for the specified type of goods.
Missions requiring commands
(These missions are only offered if you have the command used in the mission)
- Bandage 3 others.
- Deactivate 10 alarms
- Prospect 10 locations successfully
- Repair 10 items
- Ssh to the specified address and download the specified file onto a thumb drive, and deliver that thumb drive to the specified member of this faction.
Missions for factions with enemies
- Incapacitate 10 npcs belonging to a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to Osiris Corporation and United Nations
- Search 10 rooms belonging to a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to Osiris Corporation and United Nations.
- Steal $50 worth of goods from the storeroom of a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to Osiris Corporation and United Nations.
Missions for factions with enemies requiring commands
- Charm 10 members of a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to Osiris Corporation and United Nations.
- Intimidate 10 members of a faction randomly selected from factions belonging to Osiris Corporation and United Nations.
In addition to standard generated storeroom inventory, this faction's shop may sell:
- chainmail vest
- devotional scapular