|Missions||Chief Regulator Pinkerton|
|Shopkeeper||Junior Regulator Reynolds|
The Regulators are a posse of freelance sheriffs. They are invested with no authority other their guns. Being drenched in the ethos of the American frontier, they often play up the role of Western lawmakers, favouring revolvers and brown duster jackets when laying down the law.
- cultural inculcation, if you are admired
- good word, if you are admired
- tinkerer token, if you are exalted
- identify, if you are admired
- handout, if you are admired.
Missions unique to this faction
- Give warrant to Regulator Eldred
Missions common to all factions
- Give 5 medical supplies to one of the faction's mission npcs.
- Give an envelope to the person it is addressed to
- Fix 2 objects in rooms controlled by the faction within the faction's stronghold.
- Search houses on the specified street for the specified item, and give it to Vincent Vango.
- Tamper with the ledger of a faction other than this one to <increase/decrease> demand for the specified type of goods.
Missions requiring commands
(These missions are only offered if you have the command used in the mission)
- Bandage 3 others.
- Deactivate 10 alarms
- Prospect 10 locations successfully
- Repair 10 items
- Ssh to the specified address and download the specified file onto a thumb drive, and deliver that thumb drive to the specified member of this faction.
Missions for factions with enemies
- Incapacitate 10 npcs belonging to a faction randomly selected from Bad Wolff
- Search 10 rooms belonging to a faction randomly selected from Bad Wolff.
- Steal $50 worth of goods from the storeroom of a faction randomly selected from Bad Wolff.