appraise uses mental.knowledge.commerce
Crafting is the art of creating stuff from other stuff with a schematic or from your memory. To do this you will need the right components, skills and commands.
To craft higher-quality items you will need higher-quality components. For those quality components you will have to do more than search around in houses.
Commands That Need Eachother
All commands costs 250 command points.
- Prospect, to find metal deposits.
- Mine, to get rough metal from them hills.
- Smelt, to smelt rough metal into smooth metal bars.
- Forge, to make something nice of all that metal.
- Fashion, to make jewellery from metal.
- Survey, to find suitable trees.
- Fell, to fell the tree with an axe.
- Cut, to shorten the fallen tree into logs.
- Whittle, to shape those logs into simple thingies.
- Mill, to mill the logs into handy planks.
- Construct, to make big wooden things with planks.
- Study, to search for stone deposits.
- Quarry, to get stone from a deposit, a pickaxe would be handy.
- Square, to make those stone cubes from rough stone.
- Shape, to finally make something from that stone.
- Skin, to strip skins from their previous owners, they probably don't mind.
- Cure, to preserve the skin.
- Tan, to tan the cured skin into leather.
- Stitch, to stitch leather strips together to make a cool leather coat.
- Forage, to find those plants.
- Harvest, to pull those plants from the earth.