Uncle who?

This is the general forum for discussions about, you know, whatever. It doesn't have to be Epitaph related. Go nuts.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cheeky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Uncle who?

Postby cheeky » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:37 am

So I happened to peek at last year's Osric awards on a mud that a lot of us play or used to play.

In the category of most missed, I got 4 votes, Drakkos got 6, and Wallsy got 11.

I'm not sure what that says.

I probably shouldn't think about it.

howando

Re: Uncle who?

Postby howando » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:06 am

Lawks! Hags and crones don't do what they do to be missed, dearie! Remembered, yes. Feared, maybe. To be the tale that keeps little children in their beds at night, aye that's what makes it all worthwhile. Leave it to the gods and botherers to be missed.

cheeky

Postby cheeky » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:14 am

This is true.

Plus it seems that Wallsy was the joke answer anyway.

I just have nothing else interesting to talk about.

drakkos
Site Admin

Postby drakkos » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:20 pm

It means that you and I are less than a Wallsy.

Look upon our works, ye mighty, and despair.

Drakkos.

Return to “Survivor Chat”