A plea for help

This is the general forum for discussions about, you know, whatever. It doesn't have to be Epitaph related. Go nuts.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cheeky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A plea for help

Postby cheeky » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:48 pm

I logged in as cheeky today and there was a great lag. I saw no errors messages as I had before when this happened, but I lost of of the contents of my rucksack again.

I put in a bug report, but I'm hoping this will get attention first.

Eek helped get me logged in last time this happened, and I haven't really been playing as cheeky much lately, but I did play a tiny bit yesterday, so I guess I must have picked up some money or something. I'd thought I had been careful not to increase the size of my inventory, and I'd gotten rid of hundreds of things, mainly ammo and pills, small things that are all too easy to pile up.

Anyway, I'm not sure what else to say about it, but it would be great if someone helped me out.

drakkos
Site Admin

Re: A plea for help

Postby drakkos » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm

I can't look at anything until tomorrow evening at the earliest, but I've taken a copy of backups to make sure that nothing gets lost once I get a chance. Clearly we're going to have to take a look at loading and saving, and possibly weights and capacities too.

cheeky

Postby cheeky » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Thanks for the quick reply!

cheeky

Postby cheeky » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Big thanks for the bugfix, and for all the other fixes I'm seeing in the patch notes, and sorry for having to complicate things so much.

Totally looking forward to searching and crafting new things!

cheeky

Postby cheeky » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Sorry to bother again, but cheeky still does not have her rucksack. :-/

drakkos
Site Admin

Postby drakkos » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Yeah, it's okay - I didn't think you should have. But I'd like to leave it for a short period yet to make sure that nothing that changed with the auto_loading is going to swallow it up when I replace it.

It's not fallen off my todo list. :-D

Return to “Survivor Chat”