Oh no

This is the general forum for discussions about, you know, whatever. It doesn't have to be Epitaph related. Go nuts.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cheeky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Oh no

Postby cheeky » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:37 am

Oh no, something has gone horribly wrong with the wiki.

Every page (except for a small number that were edited yesterday, which makes no sense to me) look like they are blank, even though they have content.

The world has gone mad.

drakkos
Site Admin

Re: Oh no

Postby drakkos » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:47 am

Very bizarre - I just checked the creator wiki too and that likewise is all blank. The content still seems to be there, but not visible. I'll check it out, yo.

Drakkos

drakkos
Site Admin

Re: Oh no

Postby drakkos » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Yeah, it looks like it was some backend stuff that rendered our existing wiki install incompatible. So I've updated us to a new, shiny Mediawiki and it all seems to be back.

Return to “Survivor Chat”