Infinite Loop of Death

This is the general forum for discussions about, you know, whatever. It doesn't have to be Epitaph related. Go nuts.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elorf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Infinite Loop of Death

Postby Elorf » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Allo,

It seems I have found myself in an infinite loop of death. It started after I wreaked some havoc at the Caledonia HQ. I left the building whilst whistling happily to myself when suddenly a sniper targets me! Bang! Bang! My head exploded in a glorious fountain of blood and dead grey matter. Alright, my detached spirit thought, now is the part where they roll me to the gate and leave me alone. Nay! The sniper kept on shooting my poor body, again and again, whilst Maestro was pointing and laughing at me.
There I lay, my body punctured with god knows how many holes, not knowing how to continue...

Please good Lords, take pity upon me! Release me from this horrendous Hell!

drakkos
Site Admin

Re: Infinite Loop of Death

Postby drakkos » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:38 pm

I've temporarily removed the killzone from Caledonia so you can escape - no idea what might have happened there though, since the usual 'kick to the kerb' stuff works when I try. I'll look into it as soon as I can.

Elorf

Re: Infinite Loop of Death

Postby Elorf » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Thanks! I've made it out. I've bugrepped the place and included a log, hopefully it will help crushing this nasty, nasty bug.

Return to “Survivor Chat”