Future Epitaph Developments

This is the general forum for discussions about, you know, whatever. It doesn't have to be Epitaph related. Go nuts.
drakkos
Site Admin

Future Epitaph Developments

Postby drakkos » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:40 am

I think what I'd like to do for the next few patches is direct attention to existing systems and add content, revise the mechanics, and generally polish them up. As part of that, I'd like to throw suggestions for where that effort should go over to you guys. What systems would you most like to see getting a coat of paint and polish?

Assume that each of our upcoming patches will focus on one such system, and that we'll move through them all on an incremental basis. What would you like to see?

Drakkos

cheeky

Re: Future Epitaph Developments

Postby cheeky » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:43 am

I'm thinking pretty hard about strongholds since those are the latest system added to the game.

Something I'd like to see would be craftable things for the strongholds.

Maybe craftable machines for processing materials (These would probably require a large number of components that might also have to be crafted, and would probably take up most of the space in a room), beds, sofas, shelves... a nice variety of things, with a variety of skills used, difficulties, and levels of usefulness.

It'd be nice to see some larger storage containers, maybe something along the lines of a craftable shed that could be placed outdoors, it'd be too large to be indoors, surely.

Something else that could be added for strongholds might be some sort of defenses to keep those pesky zombies off the lawn. Maybe some fences with a gate or something.

drakkos
Site Admin

Postby drakkos » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Good suggestions, I will add them to the list.

And also, 'fix the avatars on the forum' because I keep meaning to do that and then forget.

Terry

Postby Terry » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:26 pm

I would like to see all of the crafting tree like mental.. have factions that teach.
thanks for asking

Return to “Survivor Chat”