Just who the hell do you think you are?

This is the general forum for discussions about, you know, whatever. It doesn't have to be Epitaph related. Go nuts.
Omeka
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Just who the hell do you think you are?

Postby Omeka » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Hello, I'm Omeka and I'm pretty new here. I live in the United States so excuse me if I don't understand some of the terms you folks use around here.

I'm looking forward to an adventure, whether short lived or extensive, here in a zombie infested waste-land. I would love to say how wonderful I am, but I'm really just a generally unmotivated waste of space interested in learning how to cast baubles from recycled metals at home so I can sell them on the internet. Because you know, I'm totally realistic and have my priorities clearly in check.

Hope we can have some fun!

drakkos
Site Admin

Re: Just who the hell do you think you are?

Postby drakkos » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 am

Hi Omeka - welcome to the end of the world!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Survivor Chat”