Epitaph LPC

This is a forum for discussion about the LPC progamming language as used in FluffOS and the Epitaph Lib.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
drakkos
Site Admin

Epitaph LPC

Postby drakkos » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am

This forum is for discussions about LPC with the Epitaph Lib. I don't expect it to be especially heavily used for the moment, but it's where I will happily discuss how Epitaph works and the future Epitaph federation () for those who are interested.

In the meantime, I will shamelessly plug the Epitaph Survival Guide (available at ) as a first step in getting to know how the code works.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “LPC & the Epitaph Lib”